Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hang It On The Cross


Hang It On The Cross

If you have a secret sorrow, a burden or a loss,
An aching need for healing ... Hang It On The Cross.
If worry steals your sleep and makes you turn and toss,
If your heart is feeling heavy ... Hang It On The Cross.
Every obstacle to faith or doubt you come across,
Every prayer unanswered ... Hang It On The Cross.
For Christ has borne our brokenness and dearly paid the cost
To turn our trials to triumph ... Hanging On The Cross.
--Lisa O. Engelhardt
With so many things going on right now, I see this and think of how this is what I need to do with all of my issues. Jesus truly paid the cost to take all of our worries and anxieties away from us. When we lose someone we love, when we feel betrayed, or broken, Jesus made us whole again a long time ago! It is all a matter of allowing Him to do as He was sent to do! :) I found this poem shortly after my step-father passed away. I wanted to share it because it is very special to me, and so true! :) For anyone in need right now, I believe that this is something that anyone can get some hope and faith from!

2 comments:

  1. keep sharing....keep reaching....keep believing....keep loving!

    To know how much our God loves us, WOW!! I want to know Him more. I want to be closer to Him. Oh how grateful I am!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so right, LET GO AND LET GOD...your words are amazing keep up the good work...... love loud ,,,loving you tam

    ReplyDelete