Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Momma


The above picture is of me and my wonderful mother! God has fully blessed me with such an amazing person to have brought me into this world and have taught me so much! God has always worked wonders in and through this woman! Her strength and faith could have come from nowhere other than God himself!
Her and I had a conversation the other night that really stumped me. We actually we also talking to some of our wonderful church family about it also. She was so confused as to where her fear was coming from. She believes in God wholeheartedly and has always looked to Him for what help she needs. She was very insecure and not sure of what she needed to do. It was very difficult to explain to someone else, but GOD worked through me and He did it! I have offically been used in a way that I have never been used before. (That I was aware of anyways)
My mothers fear came from the Devil. When you do not fully understand some things, it can really affect how you live your life! I have been reading and researching all over the internet and the bible for scriptures that would influence her to understand why she feels the way that she does and how it can be fixed! God is so AWESOME! I told her that the best thing for her to do, and I have also done for her, is pray. Pray that He places peace in her heart and assures her, and gives me what I need to assure her that He is always with us. NO ONE can come between the relationship that we have with our Lord and Savior!
She said that she feels like a ton of bricks have been lifted off of her...
To give an example, my mother would not pray outloud because she thought that the devil would hear. Last night...she prayed outloud!!!! WHOO HOO!!!! It was a whisper..but she did it and felt good about it! YEAH GOD! My heart is bursting at the seams to learn more and grow closer to God. Good times and bad...I PRAISE YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU, FATHER! YOU ARE AMAZING!

1 comment:

  1. God is NOT done with any of us yet!! We just have to keep the line of communication OPEN!! We have to shut out the enemy!! Someday....she will be shouting at the enemy & LOUDLY praying to God!! I KNOW IT!!

    "The God of peace will be with you." Phillipians 4:9

    ReplyDelete