Friday, January 23, 2009

Passing Time....

As I prepare to head to the church in a little while to attend the Women's Confrence, I can't help but think about what I am wanting to get from this. I am going to go and enjoy the beautiful music and listen and talk to many wonderful women, but more than anything, I want to hear God. I want to know what God has in store for me. I love growing deeper and deeper into a relationship with Christ! I am so excited to learn and grow! I can't wait to see what amazing things are being done all around me that I did not take the time before to stop and watch. God has blessed my life in so many ways. He has literally been "My Rock" in so many situations. I know that my struggles are nowhere near over, but I want to give back to God in even a fraction of what He has given to me. It is so amazing to think that no matter how you feel, there is always that special someone who is there to comfort you when you need it the most, always knowing what is best for you! I love that God knows my heart, because so many times I can't think of exactly how to put what I am feeling or what I am asking for into words. With God I don't have to. He has blessed me with such wonderful people around me to love me and support me in the flesh as well. We need relationships! I know that there are many people at our church that do not know me very well, but I am looking so forward to meeting more and getting to know them better. I feel that it is such an honor and so encouraging to be around others in which God is using for His Will! It always reminds me of why I am here, and what I am going to get from this weekend. I am going to go out and do God's Will to the best of my ability in ALL tasks that I do! So, I will go this weekend, and I know that there will be things that touch my heart! I can only hope that God uses me to touch someone else to feel His love! Thank you to all who have helped to make the confrence possible. God is using us in GREAT ways and I can't wait to experience the cries and laughter of the weekend to come! Thank You, Father for the blessing of your love!

1 comment:

  1. The AMAZING thing about God is, you may never know that where He used you to reach others. Just know, He IS working in and thru you!! AMAZING, that God of ours!! AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete